Fiverr Forum

Tags/keywords

How can you add tags like this ? I tried and it keeps saying that the tag list contains the word ‘logo’ too many times. Is there some kind of trick ? I saw this at many users today… New and older members of the site. I also attached a screenshot .

I know… It’s a but unfair for newbies like us since using the right tags do help a gig rank well in search results

Ok,but how do they do it ? :slight_smile:

Well that’s the point… it’s not working on my gig,however I Saw the same tags on 3 different accounts today.

Reply to @madmoo: Does it have something to do with the sellers creating the tags way before Fiverr placed a limit on the number of words?

if you search by the word ‘‘logo’’ you can check the first 5-6 gigs. 2-3 of them have the same tags . I also heard on a forum that there is some kind of bot that allows users to create multiple gigs from different accounts. It also has the option to place tags,descriptions and instructions. Perhaps that’s the trick ?

Reply to @madmoo: One of the gigs from the first page that appears when you search for ‘‘logo’’ is created 3 days ago… so I don’t think that he/she has an aged account

I’m also trying some combinations for the tags but It seems that multiple tagline that contain the same words are not going to work for me :slight_smile: hehe

Reply to @rodesigners: Searched “Fiverr bot” in Google and found the spam tool you were talking about. I hope admin is able to detect these bots and delete those accounts using them. I’ve read from another thread about a buyer purchasing several gigs for logo design and found that the instructions after each order are eerily similar to each other for half of the gigs ordered.

You just cannot repeat tags AND words in your description. All the experienced sellers have experienced this several times. Fiverr is strict about that.

After awhile, you learn how not to do it. LOL

Reply to @hotwebideas: Please read the first post.

Reply to @madmoo: Yup that’s the one! :smiley:

I know… It’s a but unfair for newbies like us since using the right tags do help a gig rank well in search results

Ok,but how do they do it ? :slight_smile:

Well that’s the point… it’s not working on my gig,however I Saw the same tags on 3 different accounts today.

Reply to @madmoo: Does it have something to do with the sellers creating the tags way before Fiverr placed a limit on the number of words?

if you search by the word ‘‘logo’’ you can check the first 5-6 gigs. 2-3 of them have the same tags . I also heard on a forum that there is some kind of bot that allows users to create multiple gigs from different accounts. It also has the option to place tags,descriptions and instructions. Perhaps that’s the trick ?

Reply to @madmoo: One of the gigs from the first page that appears when you search for ‘‘logo’’ is created 3 days ago… so I don’t think that he/she has an aged account

I’m also trying some combinations for the tags but It seems that multiple tagline that contain the same words are not going to work for me :slight_smile: hehe

Reply to @rodesigners: Searched “Fiverr bot” in Google and found the spam tool you were talking about. I hope admin is able to detect these bots and delete those accounts using them. I’ve read from another thread about a buyer purchasing several gigs for logo design and found that the instructions after each order are eerily similar to each other for half of the gigs ordered.