Fiverr Forum

Take a Test, Earn Trust!

Just passed my Adobe Premier Pro test! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Congratulations.
Though the tests aren’t recent enough for the “Pro” bit of Adobe Premiere Pro. The tests are a bit outdated.

3 Likes

Wow , This is awesome…

If you take a test is there a way to remove the score from your profile afterwards?

There’s an option of whether to show it on the profile (if the test is passed), yes, so you can turn it off (if using Chrome). It doesn’t always work though :slightly_frowning_face: eg. it can show tests that a user has selected not to show, to people looking with a browser that isn’t logged in (they’re still working to fix it).

1 Like

Well I did the customer service test - 8.8 - top 30%… I Guess ill retake it later I really believe I do a very good job with customer service. I’m not unhappy with my results. But I would have appreciated a 9 or 10 a bit more :slight_smile:

1 Like

I took the test, passed with a 9.6/10, but for some reason it’s still not letting me publish my gig? Any insights?

What error/message is it showing? Is it in one of the categories which require you to pass a particular skills test?
What is the gig for and is it waiting for approval from CS?
Or do you mean it’s not letting you publish the test results?

1 Like

Love this feature, although I don’t think buyers will see that you have taken the test unless they go to your profile specifically? I may be wrong here, I’m new!

I will be taking these tests to improve my skill. It is a great feature in my opinion.

1 Like

hello .i am the fiver new selar

2 Likes

Really helpful topics. I love it.Thanks

1 Like

Great, i like this feature! I will taking a test soon!

1 Like

I took the WordPress test and got a score of 9.5 and the SEO test and got a score of 7.0 on the 19th but the Pro Verified badge is not showing on my profile. How long does it take for the badge to be displayed on profile after passing tests?

The Pro Verified badge isn’t related to these tests as far as I know. To get that badge you need to be accepted as a Pro Seller and for that you need to apply.

See this page: https://blog.fiverr.com/how-to-successfully-apply-to-become-a-fiverr-pro/

2 Likes

Your profile shows that you have done your skill tests.

The Pro Verified badge https://www.fiverr.com/pro?source=footer is something entirely different.

7 Likes

The tests aren’t for Pro verification.

To become a Pro seller you have to apply. The results of your tests have no influence on whether or not you’re accepted as a Pro seller. I’m not sure where you got that from, but it doesn’t work that way. They’re entirely separate things.

3 Likes

I have already did the test

Great :heart_eyes: i will taking test

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.