Fiverr Forum

Take a Test, Earn Trust!

If i retake the test again. And if my scores is bad than previous test! So can i publish the previous good scores for the buyers? Thanks :blush:

1 Like

Just passed my Adobe Premier Pro test! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Congratulations.
Though the tests aren’t recent enough for the “Pro” bit of Adobe Premiere Pro. The tests are a bit outdated.

3 Likes

Wow , This is awesome…

If you take a test is there a way to remove the score from your profile afterwards?

There’s an option of whether to show it on the profile (if the test is passed), yes, so you can turn it off (if using Chrome). It doesn’t always work though :slightly_frowning_face: eg. it can show tests that a user has selected not to show, to people looking with a browser that isn’t logged in (they’re still working to fix it).

1 Like

Well I did the customer service test - 8.8 - top 30%… I Guess ill retake it later I really believe I do a very good job with customer service. I’m not unhappy with my results. But I would have appreciated a 9 or 10 a bit more :slight_smile:

1 Like

I took the test, passed with a 9.6/10, but for some reason it’s still not letting me publish my gig? Any insights?

What error/message is it showing? Is it in one of the categories which require you to pass a particular skills test?
What is the gig for and is it waiting for approval from CS?
Or do you mean it’s not letting you publish the test results?

1 Like

Love this feature, although I don’t think buyers will see that you have taken the test unless they go to your profile specifically? I may be wrong here, I’m new!