Take opportunity that COVID-19 gives you

michal247

Coronavirus is now changing our daily lives. Instead of worrying about negatives, I encourage you to turn it into something positive.

Many people now are switching to remote job, schools are getting closed, we are in most cases spending a lot of time in home.

This means that you have now more time than ever to get ahead in your life, doesn’t mean if its developing your business on Fiverr or something else.

But bro i work in travel industry and now I don’t get any sales at all… - So what? You can start something new as you have additional time now.

If you are:

• Writer - you can start a blog
  • Logo Designer - you can create new graphics and sell online
  • Game Creator - you can start working on game that you was thinking about many times
  • Anybody - you can start a business

Just don’t waste that time watching netflix and eating pizzas 😉

Coronavirus is now changing our daily lives. Instead of worrying about negatives, I encourage you to turn it into something positive.

Many people now are switching to remote job, schools are getting closed, we are in most cases spending a lot of time in home.

This means that you have now more time than ever to get ahead in your life, doesn’t mean if its developing your business on Fiverr or something else.

But bro i work in travel industry and now I don’t get any sales at all… - So what? You can start something new as you have additional time now.

If you are:

• Game Creator - you can start working on game that you was thinking about many times

Logo Designer - you can create new graphics and sell online

I’m betting coronavirus prevention infographics are where the money at right now.

I’m betting coronavirus prevention infographics are where the money at right now.

In Poland being sick can now be business. Our first infected man is now celebrity, giving interviews and tips. Not really funny but many people here are pissed off about it.

I would love to see you branch out at this time Miss Lena.

A agree that now is a good time to think of new gigs to offer in keeping with your abilities.

I would love to see you branch out at this time Miss Lena.

A agree that now is a good time to think of new gigs to offer in keeping with your abilities.

Oh, it looks like I’ll have to. Something’s telling me that public event posters won’t be selling very well in the nearest future.

If you are:

Hey, that’s not a waste of time! 😸

If you are:

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful thing.

Archived