Talk to the client about how to increase the work budget

creativesense11

I agree with benedictrm that your query is unclear. If you are unclear here on the Forum, does that also apply when communicating with buyers?

If so, big budget or small budget, it could be that you need to spend more time communicating as clearly as possible to avoid misunderstandings and frustrations on both sides. Put great effort into your communications all the way through a job.

I am thinking what you mean is that you win only small jobs–not that you are hoping to get existing buyers to spend more? If you only win small jobs, the way to work towards getting bigger spend from new buyers (new to you) is to simply give every job your best attention possible. This will result in great reviews, a high completion rate, and Fiverr too will notice you for giving great service.

You don’t need to try proactively, necessarily, to get bigger spend coming your way. In time, it will naturally evolve that way when buyers notice the great jobs you did for others. Be client-minded and always try and deliver what you believe the job needs–and after maybe 30 great reviews, put up your rates or post some larger gigs. (But even if you don’t, larger spend clients will still find you).

I agree with benedictrm that your query is unclear. If you are unclear here on the Forum, does that also apply when communicating with buyers?

If so, big budget or small budget, it could be that you need to spend more time communicating as clearly as possible to avoid misunderstandings and frustrations on both sides. Put great effort into your communications all the way through a job.

I am thinking what you mean is that you win only small jobs–not that you are hoping to get existing buyers to spend more? If you only win small jobs, the way to work towards getting bigger spend from new buyers (new to you) is to simply give every job your best attention possible. This will result in great reviews, a high completion rate, and Fiverr too will notice you for giving great service.

You don’t need to try proactively, necessarily, to get bigger spend coming your way. In time, it will naturally evolve that way when buyers notice the great jobs you did for others. Be client-minded and always try and deliver what you believe the job needs–and after maybe 30 great reviews, put up your rates or post some larger gigs. (But even if you don’t, larger spend clients will still find you).

wow, thank you very much.

Archived