Fiverr Forum

Tangent on Forum Complaints Re: Cancellations

I agree with you that Fiverr do not listen to the forum. I had one cancellation in over 3 years and I was not at fault and immediately my completion rate moved from 100% and is now at 83% and my level 2 that I worked long and hard for, I was immediately demoted to Level 1. I believe that I am being punished for being in the right and nobody listens and nobody cares.

1 Like

That was not what I was implying and cancellations are your responsibility.

1 Like

As @ssj1236 said, your post was not on the topic of Fiverr site issues. Your post has been moved.

1 Like

I went back and read the post, he said Fiverr listens but do not care. and my response was that Fiverr do not listen and they do not care based on the cancellation which was not my fault. I believed that this was a Fiverr site issue, but you have removed my comment so that is okay.

The context was different. I was not complaining.

1 Like

Yes I now understand that the context is different. However, I see no problem in expressing that it does not make any sense for me to be punished for having a mutual cancellation, which was no fault of mine, one cancellation in over 3 years with my level 2 status being demoted to level 1 and my order completion to be dropped from 100% to 83% and after contacting CS I was told there was nothing that they can do about it.

I think perhaps everyone understands that you are upset about the way Support handled your issue. You are welcome to continue to discuss it with anyone interested here in this thread. That wasn’t really what @ssj1236 ad the others were talking about, so they may or may not want to respond in this thread, but it is still fine for you to use this thread to talk about your concerns as long as you follow the forum guidelines.

The guy shown below seems to be complaining. Can we agree? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the clarity. I am very unhappy and not pleased with how my situation was dealt with but I do understand that there is nothing that I can do. I will however continue to serve my clients well.

Yes he is, and I now see your point. It really ain’t easy being a moderator is it.

2 Likes

No it isn’t, but when you get really lucky there is the joy of being helpful entertained. :wink:

3 Likes

Why do you keep posting that gif of me explaining the latest changes to the fiverr staff?

2 Likes

I’m sorry, Mike, that’s my favorite picture of you. I don’t know why you don’t use it as your profile photo. After all, you could then use your REAL image instead of that hunky model photo. :smiley:

2 Likes