Tangent Re: nuking - moved to separate thread

All I want for 2018 is to not get nuked…

Mod Note: This comment was in a thread that seemed more focused on business prep. Moved.

Open for business 2018. Are you ready?

Never happen…too much real estate involved. Cheers!

I think you’re safe from that where you are. Although technically, the entire world isn’t safe from the fallout.

Maybe the world is about to become the era of the insects, many of whom are immune to the effects of radiation. And we finally see at this time the very first acknowledgement from an ex government official of the existence of UFOs and his belief there are life forms that visit our world, complete with government videos to prove it. Is it because the end of the world as we know it is a real possibility?

@newsmike @misscrystal not trying to alarm anyone but has anyone been keeping up with the crazy stuff N.Korea is doing? It’s gotten so bad that Russia decided to get involved and help defuse the situation.

As for business, I’m probably gonna raise prices so that I can finance the end of the world bunker I have my eyes on.

@ssj1236 It’s scary considering the chaos, craziness, and ineptitude. Russia won’t help no matter what they say. I’m going down with the ship.

Come on, Russia is a pretty nice guy. When was the last time Russia did something stupid? Even the birds love Putin.

I Swear, this is not edited.

It was a nice try but it never happened, check on Snopes.
Russians are well aware of the potential of the Hwasong-14 ICBMs; they also provided the engines.

Thanks for playing along buddy.

Maybe you just need to move? :wink:

Anywhere’s safe enough as long as you’re 15 ft. underground :smiley:

You know that Snopes was revealed to be joke, not reliable.

In this case Snopes pointed to the unedited video.

I remember a thing that Strong Bad - that is a fictional character - said several years ago:

You know, Internet is a place where absolutely nothing happens. You need to take advantage of that.

Guam was one of the first places N. Korea threatened to nuke.