If you’ve read the letter “Greetings!” from discobot, and completed the first action, you’ll be given three wikipedia article links. While the tutorial is just teaching forum mechanics, if you follow the links, you’ll be met with three interesting articles! I propose a poll game. Pick three interesting, unrelated Wikipedia articles and make a poll with the three options.
The goal of the challenge is to have, as votes come in, all three linked articles garner about the same amount of interest! If, after 30 votes, the three options have about the same number of votes (33-33-33 to 30-30-40) you win the challenge!
I’ll go first:
Which of these three articles do you find most interesting?
(How-to instructions in second post.)
- They must be wikipedia links.
- You can make new polls, but your previous poll must have reached at least 15 votes.
- You do not need to construct your poll in this exact format, but you must provide the links (alternate examples in second post).
- Must follow forum rules and community guidelines.
- Avoid sensitive topics: this is meant to be educational, yes, but also fun.