Team Access to my Fiverr account

pebble85

I am spread thin and business is booming, I need help so I am working on adding a virtual assistant to my Fiverr process.

My question is, is it against TOS to give someone your login from Philipines when you are from the UK

TOS is vague with this, so I am in search of a human clarity response. Customer support just keep telling me to read TOS.

Thank you.

Hi.

Well, did you? The Terms right at the start have a link to the Privacy Policy:

Please read the Terms of Service carefully before you start to use the Site. By using the Site, opening an account or by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms of Service when this option is made available to you, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms of Service and our Privacy Policy, found here, incorporated herein by reference.

if you follow that link to the privacy policy and read, you´d find this bit:

Security
We take great care in maintaining the security of the Site and your information and in preventing unauthorized access to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
Users who have registered to the Site agree to keep their password in strict confidence and not disclose such password to any third party.

Bolding mine. Perhaps they are referring to that bit?

Hi.

Well, did you? The Terms right at the start have a link to the Privacy Policy:

Please read the Terms of Service carefully before you start to use the Site. By using the Site, opening an account or by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms of Service when this option is made available to you, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms of Service and our Privacy Policy, found here, incorporated herein by reference.

if you follow that link to the privacy policy and read, you´d find this bit:

Security

We take great care in maintaining the security of the Site and your information and in preventing unauthorized access to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.

Users who have registered to the Site agree to keep their password in strict confidence and not disclose such password to any third party.

Bolding mine. Perhaps they are referring to that bit?

Thank for the prickly response, I will have a think

Well, see, this is what came to mind right away, but I haven´t ever read the ToS from your question´s point of view, so I thought you may have found something better already on the page most people identify as the ToS, which I hadn´t seen, I went to the privacy policy right away because it made click, and didn´t go through the whole ToS.
Thank you for making my decision regarding helping on the forum and find stuff for others easier, either way and good luck with your virtual assistant project, I’ll save you the rest of my thoughts on why some people do have virtual assistants yet. 🍀

I am spread thin and business is booming, I need help so I am working on adding a virtual assistant to my Fiverr process.

My question is, is it against TOS to give someone your login from Philipines when you are from the UK

TOS is vague with this, so I am in search of a human clarity response. Customer support just keep telling me to read TOS.

Thank you.

I am working on adding a virtual assistant to my Fiverr process.

Be careful, I once had a VA place an order and she was extremely rude to me. Eventually the CEO apologized to me and gave me a tip. Using a VA to order flight tickets, find information, etc, is great, but trusting them beyond that can be dangerous, so know who your VA is and make sure he/she is a professional.

I am working on adding a virtual assistant to my Fiverr process.

Be careful, I once had a VA place an order and she was extremely rude to me. Eventually the CEO apologized to me and gave me a tip. Using a VA to order flight tickets, find information, etc, is great, but trusting them beyond that can be dangerous, so know who your VA is and make sure he/she is a professional.

Thank you for replying and not having a passive aggressive undertone to it like some people.

I have been working with virtual assistant’s for years with my other businesses, I don’t have any problems with them since I don’t hire idiots who are not established, virtual assistants

I am just at the point with my fiverr that the orders are great but I am spending all my time on it, which is why I am asking if I can share my password with a worker so I can actually scale my businesses as well as my fiverr venture. I have friends who are successfully doing it but I don’t wanna risk the TOS

Thank you for replying and not having a passive aggressive undertone to it like some people.

I have been working with virtual assistant’s for years with my other businesses, I don’t have any problems with them since I don’t hire idiots who are not established, virtual assistants

I am just at the point with my fiverr that the orders are great but I am spending all my time on it, which is why I am asking if I can share my password with a worker so I can actually scale my businesses as well as my fiverr venture. I have friends who are successfully doing it but I don’t wanna risk the TOS

You’re welcome.

Your situation is unique. How complicated are your orders? Sometimes what I do is write my message to the seller and then copy and paste as I hire several sellers. I like to communicate just what the seller needs to know, not more. Too many buyers make the mistake of giving too much information which can lead to more questions.

I also know there are husband and wives who work on Fiverr using the same account, but is it OK to give your VA your password? I don’t know. It’s your account, so I don’t see why it’s anyone’s business but your own.

You’re welcome.

Your situation is unique. How complicated are your orders? Sometimes what I do is write my message to the seller and then copy and paste as I hire several sellers. I like to communicate just what the seller needs to know, not more. Too many buyers make the mistake of giving too much information which can lead to more questions.

I also know there are husband and wives who work on Fiverr using the same account, but is it OK to give your VA your password? I don’t know. It’s your account, so I don’t see why it’s anyone’s business but your own.

Without sounding braggy, I got too many orders and they all need a lot of big file transfers. My goal is to make it passive so I can work on other businesses and make those projects passive. That’s the key to multiple streams of income.

If Bill Gates didn’t hire any staff, then I doubt we would have heard of Microsoft today, I got my process down and I can teach it to anyone so I can spend my time on the other projects I have.

Thanks for the reply. I am quite confident Fiverr wouldn’t mind a login sharing but I don’t know if some IP clash between UK and Philippines would cause problems for me so I came to the forum to seek out if anybody else has experience on the matter

Archived