Fiverr Forum

Teaming up with other fiverr sellers

Hi guys!

I’m a newbie on Fiverr and I’m spending a considerable amount of time learning the ins and outs and tricks from the forums and fiverr blog. One thing that caught my attention was the opportunity to work with other fiverr sellers to increase visibility and potential customer base.

I create ebook covers here:

http://fiverr.com/ruzzelfiver/design-a-professional-ebook-cover

and I’m thinking maybe I can hook up with someone offering book writing, editing, or proof reading, or something along those lines. Let’s say they proofread a manuscript and refer the customer to me for the cover. And in turn I suggest to my clients to make sure their content are well written and recommend the other guys proofreading gig.

How do you team up with other fiverr seller?

good idea,

Hey geekygood, I had a look at your gig and I think we can team up. You see I need images for my gig and instead of buying stock photos, I can recommend your images to customers, given of course that your images are in the public domain (safe to use on my designs) and fairly high res. What do you think?

Hmm…Interesting Idea.

good idea,

Hey geekygood, I had a look at your gig and I think we can team up. You see I need images for my gig and instead of buying stock photos, I can recommend your images to customers, given of course that your images are in the public domain (safe to use on my designs) and fairly high res. What do you think?

Hmm…Interesting Idea.