Fiverr Forum

Technical issue, seller levels dropped

recently I lost my level 2 hence to a site error

my flyer gig was on top under category graphic designing > flyers and brochures > high rating…

because I lost my levels the gig was gone…I worked so hard to earn that place and maintain my ratings…now its all gone…poof…just like that…I have not got any orders ever since…

and when I contacted customer support, they said they cant promise me that my gig will come back to where it was…so all my hard work was for nothing?

For me it was solved very quickly!

Reply to @bestinmarket: its a technical error…many sellers have lost their levels…you can see there are many discussions going on about this

aw thanks :frowning:

Hi,

what “site error” are you talking about? How can you lose LEVEL due to site error?

That’s strange for me…

Feeling Sorry for you. :frowning:

And some have been rated top rated seller after less then 1 month joining Fiverr???

Every thing ok now.You can login fiverr again.And see that you will become lv1 or level 2 again.That’s a gift for a terrible day of us.

I also too tired every time fiverr update anything.Always have problems for sellers to do and worry.

Reply to @effdog: Oh yeah, just came to knew about that bug in the system.

This hasn’t been implemented on my account yet, so didn’t had the idea.

I hope your LEVELS are restored… :slight_smile:

Reply to @silverlogo: its still not solved for me

I didn’t see my level drop, but I got a message that I have been promoted to Level 2, even though I have been level 2 for over a year.

Reply to @adsensewizard: its like fiverr has time travelled

Yes, my level dropped from level 2 to 1. Really not sure what happen. I had contact Fiverr support and hope to get their feedback soon.

It is still not resolved by Fiverr. My seller Level has been dropped from 2 to 1 and my gigs are disappeared from rankings.

Have contacted support but they are just saying SORRY for that but I really need everything becomes as before because I am getting too much loss.

Please help …

Reply to @johndavis2012: they will take 2-3 days to fix it…they took 2 days for mine