Teenlancer incoming!

Hey there! My name is Adit, and I am a 14-year-old freelancer hoping to earn some extra money for my family. I come from Malaysia, and I work mostly on gigs in the Writing & Translation category. I just completed my first order yesterday, and it’s quite the milestone for me! Pleased to meet you all!

Welcome to Fiverr! I wish you best of luck for your future endeavors. Should you need any help, feel free to post your questions over here on the Fiverr Forum (But please use the Forums search bar first to gain access to the similar topics). Still, if your issue is not resolved, you can create a thread here and over esteemed users will surely help you out.

Welcome and good luck! Though you might not need too much of that, since you sound more articulate and polite than a lot of adults here. 😉

🍀

Welcome and good luck! Though you might not need too much of that, since you sound more articulate and polite than a lot of adults here. 😉

Welcome Adit! Great news, now keep at it, and you will be promoted to a level one seller in no time.

Good luck 🙂

Very impressive!

Cheers to many more orders. 😎

Welcome to World Largest Marketplace :upside_down:

Good luck! 🍀🍀 Fiverr is a great place to make extra $. Just remember to be patient, work extra hard for your first reviews (They’re the most important!) and be super friendly to buyers. They are always right, even when sometimes they are not, LOL.

Congratulation! Welcome to fiverr family and i wish you best of luck on your journey.

Welcome to Fiverr! I wish you best of luck for your future endeavors. Should you need any help, feel free to post your questions over here on the Fiverr Forum (But please use the Forums search bar first to gain access to the similar topics). Still, if your issue is not resolved, you can create a thread here and over esteemed users will surely help you out.

Thank you, all of you, for all the support! I really appreciate it! I hope to be as successful as the other teenlancers here!

Archived