Tell me excellent tags?

zorgan_graphic

can anybody please tell me what are the good tags for the logo gigs to boost our gig? Shall be very thankful to you.

can anybody please tell me what are the good tags for the logo gigs to boost our gig? Shall be very thankful to you.

Why are you expecting everyone else to do your work for you?

Figure out who your target customers are, and what words those customers might enter into the Fiverr search engine in order to find your gigs. Then, figure out which of those words would be the five tags you want to have associated with your gig.

YOU need to manage YOUR own gigs. We are not going to do everything for you, nor are we going to make the decisions YOU need to make for YOUR gigs. You can figure out which tags fit your gigs. You have that ability. Think creatively. Decide logically. Take responsibility for your own success.

Why are you expecting everyone else to do your work for you?

Figure out who your target customers are, and what words those customers might enter into the Fiverr search engine in order to find your gigs. Then, figure out which of those words would be the five tags you want to have associated with your gig.

YOU need to manage YOUR own gigs. We are not going to do everything for you, nor are we going to make the decisions YOU need to make for YOUR gigs. You can figure out which tags fit your gigs. You have that ability. Think creatively. Decide logically. Take responsibility for your own success.

I am not asking to work for me. giving suggestion to anyone or help someone is good btw. kindly think broadly. if everyone is asking questions here which he or she don’t know then you don’t have the right to answer them like this. If you don’t have the calliper to suggest anyone then kindly ignore such topics. Thanks

I am not asking to work for me. giving suggestion to anyone or help someone is good btw. kindly think broadly. if everyone is asking questions here which he or she don’t know then you don’t have the right to answer them like this. If you don’t have the calliper to suggest anyone then kindly ignore such topics. Thanks

I am not asking to work for me. giving suggestion to anyone or help someone is good btw.

No, you are asking us to tell you what words to use, and then you plan to use them to represent your gig. You can figure out your own gig tags. We’re not going to do the work for you.

please change your profile to not be a celebrity.

if everyone is asking questions here which he or she don’t know then you don’t have the right to answer them like this. If you don’t have the calliper to suggest anyone then kindly ignore such topics. Thanks

For the record, I am helping you. I am helping you to think for yourself.

Your gigs are your business, and you need to be willing to think like the businessman who wishes to be successful in that business. Asking others to tell you what words to use, what ideas to implement, and other such requests, are not critical independent thinking. You are responsible for your own success. We’re more than happy to offer feedback on what you have already done, or share ideas on how to improve parts of your gig that already exist… but it is not our responsibility to make your gigs successful. YOU are responsible for that. Choose your own tags, and we’ll be happy to share some feedback. But we are not going to build your gigs, or make them successful for you.

if everyone is asking questions here which he or she don’t know then you don’t have the right to answer them like this. If you don’t have the calliper to suggest anyone then kindly ignore such topics. Thanks

For the record, I am helping you. I am helping you to think for yourself.

Your gigs are your business, and you need to be willing to think like the businessman who wishes to be successful in that business. Asking others to tell you what words to use, what ideas to implement, and other such requests, are not critical independent thinking. You are responsible for your own success. We’re more than happy to offer feedback on what you have already done, or share ideas on how to improve parts of your gig that already exist… but it is not our responsibility to make your gigs successful. YOU are responsible for that. Choose your own tags, and we’ll be happy to share some feedback. But we are not going to build your gigs, or make them successful for you.

Thank you for your suggestion

Archived