Tell me how can i easily earn

juliebaber

Guest joethorn

Not like this. You’re a writer, yet the sentence above was barely legible.

Also, it says you’re a white girl named Julie from Pakistan. While I’m sure there’s a white girl in Pakistan named Julie Baber somewhere, is that really you?

The best way to make regular sales is to be good at something and to be honest with customers.

Guest celticmoon

Reply to @joethorn: On an image search, I found almost 30 places with this photo and it’s associated with several names including more “Glenda Peter” from the U.S. than any others, but this is the only “Julie Baber” from Pakistan!

@juliebaber You can’t make money here “easily”. You have to do work. If you do excellent work, you’ll get excellent ratings and more buyers. If you do shoddy work, well, you may as well not bother selling on Fiverr. Reputation is the most important way to succeed here.

Reply to @celticmoon:

celticmoon said: Reply to @joethorn: On an image search, I found almost 30 places with this photo and it's associated with several names including more "Glenda Peter" from the U.S. than any others, but this is the only "Julie Baber" from Pakistan!

Also, it appears his gig description is a stolen combo from two successful Fiverr sellers: writer_suzie and digane.

Archived