Tell me if my gig is good or not, please be brutally honest thanks

filipsongs

Definitely room for improvement, but not bad!
There’s a few spots where you need to capitalize the pronoun ‘I’ in your description, and your main gig image is a bit mishmash, but your video is excellent a showing what your gig is for.

The only other thing that might need to be addressed, please see (FAQ) point 1: Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide

Your video seems like the same video that’s on your “create you a professional gaming montage” gig. You could create a different video for your “edit your video for you” gig so they don’t both look the same and you can be more specific.

Your video seems like the same video that’s on your “create you a professional gaming montage” gig. You could create a different video for your “edit your video for you” gig so they don’t both look the same and you can be more specific.

What do you mean by more specific?

What do you mean by more specific?

Well in the video for "edit your video " it says “gaming montage” - but you have a different gig for gaming montage videos. For your “edit your video” you could just talk about the things you offer in the “edit your video” gig and not talk about “gaming montage” because it’s not applicable to the current gig.

eg. you list things under “effects included in this gig” - you could say those sorts of things in the gig video and maybe show examples (in the video) of the sorts of effects you offer in the gig if you wanted.

Well in the video for "edit your video " it says “gaming montage” - but you have a different gig for gaming montage videos. For your “edit your video” you could just talk about the things you offer in the “edit your video” gig and not talk about “gaming montage” because it’s not applicable to the current gig.

eg. you list things under “effects included in this gig” - you could say those sorts of things in the gig video and maybe show examples (in the video) of the sorts of effects you offer in the gig if you wanted.

But overall what did you think, also what other tags could i include?

But overall what did you think, also what other tags could i include?

Overall I think it’s good. You can’t include any more than 5 tags. Though your tags are about gaming videos but your gig title doesn’t mention gaming videos (eg. you could put in the title “I will edit your gaming video”). You don’t say much about gaming videos in the gig description.

Also the gig description says “I’m here to edit your raw footage into an amazing montage / funny moments / anything you desire,”.

It’s too similar to your gaming montage gig that says “I’m here to edit your raw footage into an amazing montage / funny moments video”.

Overall I think it’s good. You can’t include any more than 5 tags. Though your tags are about gaming videos but your gig title doesn’t mention gaming videos (eg. you could put in the title “I will edit your gaming video”). You don’t say much about gaming videos in the gig description.

Also the gig description says “I’m here to edit your raw footage into an amazing montage / funny moments / anything you desire,”.

It’s too similar to your gaming montage gig that says “I’m here to edit your raw footage into an amazing montage / funny moments video”.

I see, i’ll think of something and change it! thanks man for the tips and advice!

Also how could i improve my gig image, any examples or idea’s? i thought it looked fine when i made it

Archived