Tell me, what is happiness for you?

alekseysim

Enters my version of happiness - helping people develop their minds and improve themselves. The creation of schools for development around the world. To all people become happier.

I think you are so kind-hearted, I am really glad to know your version happiness…It’s always great when you can do something good for others… No happiness can be better than it… I am really appreciate it…

I think you are so kind-hearted, I am really glad to know your version happiness…It’s always great when you can do something good for others… No happiness can be better than it… I am really appreciate it…

Thank you! Let your happiness come true! And, it will come true! Trust me!

My happiness is in time I spend with family and friends. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Getting orders is comforting because it means I will have 💰 to buy the little extras I want but do not need. But it is not true happiness.

I will tell you that pleasant little things are also needed, because thanks to them you can please your loved ones. And from this you will feel more happiness.)

I like … being in nature, playing with my grandson, reading a good book, laughing, interesting wordpress challenges, doing Reiki, talking to birds and cats (not at the same time - they get distracted!), being near water … a whole lot of things.

I like … being in nature, playing with my grandson, reading a good book, laughing, interesting wordpress challenges, doing Reiki, talking to birds and cats (not at the same time - they get distracted!), being near water … a whole lot of things.

You have an interesting inner world. It’s great!

Archived