Fiverr Forum

Terms of Service Question

Why do the following not apply to everyone?

• Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.

• Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Fiverr’s approval.

All of the Terms of Service are equally applied to all of the users on this platform. There is no discrimination basis on anything.

Like @iamsachmusic said, they apply to all. Remember this:

• Some users rant on the forum or other social media because the disagree with or dislike the reason for account closure. That doesn’t mean they don’t know the reason.

• Some users get in a rush over funds and fail to really wait for clearing time plus 90 days. They want special consideration because of their popularity and they have a meltdown on social media before it has really been clearance plus 90 days.

• Ranting about perceived slights is a good way to get attention for future endeavors.

I find your username quite interesting. hmmm Did your account get banned?

GG

My best guess based on the username and the questions would be that this is not a regular Fiverr user, but is a fan of a particular voiceover talent who is no longer on Fiverr but is still very active on Youtube. There have been some videos made that could have encouraged fans to boycott Fiverr and complain about justice, etc. I’m not involved in anything to do with that dispute, but having seen the videos that’s what I thought of.

Besides, the above clause only states that a Fiverr user may feel free to contact Fiverr’s customer support team for more information. However, it is nowhere mentioned that the customer support team would oblige and provide the aforementioned information. :wink: