Terrible Seller ********

Whatever you do don’t use…*********

I placed an order with him for 200 dollars which he could not deliver. When I highlighted it straight away he kept begging for me to give him the chance to correct everything before i cancel and get a refund. He clearly waited until I could no longer get from Fiverr CS (which I was unaware of as I was new to the site) then started ignoring my messages when I kept asking where is the delivery. Of course Fiverr CS couldnt give 2 s***s about it as apparently Ive passed the cancellation date. Just pathetic!

What you buy.
We recommend that you purchase a $ 5 gigs if you first come in fiverr.

So you can measure the quality of service you buy

I see you purchased off someone in the “United States (of the world)”. You really shouldn’t have waited. As it is, your best bet now is to leave a slamming review and wait for the begging to start and get a refund.

All in all, if you’re going to throw $200 at a random person, you should be checking the TOS, your rights and how it all works. That’s just common sense. Also, you’re not allowed to expose usernames on the Forum. Check out the Forum Rules. I know you don’t give a shit, but it will be *****'ed away.

Caveat Emptor if you don’t bother to read the TOS and FAQ first, can only blame yourself now can’t you?

“I don’t have time for this!”

I had hoped to write down the seller’s name to keep it on record to make sure I do not hire this one. (No just joking.)