Test Score featuring problem

1. Click Take a Test
  2. Click on test you have passed
  3. Click Show on profile

image.png.9a92c8b63278a381b46da501caced341.png
image501×525 27.7 KB

EDIT When did you pass that Basic English test? I can see it is no more available… Recently Fiverr reduced a number of tests that can be taken. So my explanation would be that if you passed that test before FIverr made those changes, it would not be shown anywhere anymore.

1. Click Take a Test
  2. Click on test you have passed
  3. Click Show on profile

EDIT When did you pass that Basic English test? I can see it is no more available… Recently Fiverr reduced a number of tests that can be taken. So my explanation would be that if you passed that test before FIverr made those changes, it would not be shown anywhere anymore.

Hey, @blavaro Thanks for your reply. I score.JPG.da935325e8d7a1f4c1fe5d2f844b7db0.JPG

I passed 23 May, 2020. just 3 days ago!

Fiverr removed the Basic English test and has two new English tests to replace it.
@ahmwritingco has some useful info in this post. ⬇️

Yep, all results have been removed, too. I passed the Basic English test, like you, but my results have gone as well. slight_smile The tests are very similar. They just come under different names. If you passed Basic English, you should be able to pass both of the tests that remain. I’m not really sure why there were so many English tests originally. No wonder Fiverr removed some.

Archived