Text received as "illegal characters"

tanveer1975

thanks for reponse.

i checked in detail. no emoji found… lets recheck

It’s not really possible to tell from that. Maybe if you put it in “preformated text” or something it would show it exactly as it is entered.

If you’ve entered tab characters you could remove those. Also try checking you’ve not entered anything invalid in the packages/FAQs just in case.

It’s not really possible to tell from that. Maybe if you put it in “preformated text” or something it would show it exactly as it is entered.

If you’ve entered tab characters you could remove those. Also try checking you’ve not entered anything invalid in the packages/FAQs just in case.

problem solved. its not allowed to use word of emale. i delete already

problem solved. its not allowed to use word of emale. i delete already

I assume you mean “email” rather than “emale”, though in your “I will web research and data scraping, data mining email extraction” gig you say “email” quite a lot of times in the gig description though and it’s accepted that.

I assume you mean “email” rather than “emale”, though in your “I will web research and data scraping, data mining email extraction” gig you say “email” quite a lot of times in the gig description though and it’s accepted that.

yes i think it was the problem. now i deleted all repeated words.

thanks for discussion.

so nice of u

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived