Thank God ,, i am so happy so excited

yesssssss, i am so excited , now i am level 2 seller and my next target is top rated seller , yes,

very good , well done i am still a new seller . i did a lot of promotion but ou to still no work yet . how long did it take you to become a level one seller?

yess i am so excited , this is the result of my hard work, i think 6 months

Congratulations. Best wishes for your continued success! :slightly_smiling_face:

congrats:
here’s a quick tip beside providing quality services, “keep yourself active on fiverr forums”, you’ll get the top level seller badge quickly;

lloydsolutions thank you so much :hugs:

Not true!

Congratulations to @ahmadali321 :slightly_smiling_face:

thank you so much magicalcrystal ,

thank you so much , and thanks for the tip

It is true;

awesomesauce

The sky is the limit, well done. :wink:

thank you :neutral_face:

thank you , :neutral_face:

First of all, Congratulations! :confetti_ball:

But seeing your last two posts got me slightly confused: why did you put a neutral face emoji (:neutral_face:) after you thanked the posters for congratulating you? :confused: I mean, you’ve got all reasons to be happy, so why that sad face?

no , i am not sad, i search for excited face but i can’t find it , and the neutral face i saw that’s natural face hahah lol but this is neutral face so sorry for mistake ,

Haha :smiley: No problem at all - phew, you had me worried for a bit after seeing your initial excitement :stuck_out_tongue:

hahah thanks :hugs::smiley::smiley: