Fiverr Forum

Thank God I found fiverr

I have started my first fiverr gig few months back and I have managed to reach Level 1 status. To me it seems like a big achievement. Actually I have been going through a really bad phase for last 2 years. Even though I come from a well-to-do family, I got booted from my family for marrying without their approval. From that point on it’s been a relentless struggle for us. I don’t have much formal education and hence could not get a decent paying job. I have been jumping from one job to another ever since. Presently doing a part-time job. Thank God, I came to know about fiverr and I hope this would be the answer to our prayers. All these hardships and tensions have sucked the life out of us. My wife had never seen struggle to this extent. I just want to have a tension-free life and be able to face my family and relatives with our heads high and as winners. More importantly, to be able to bring the smile back on the face of my better half.

I wish everyone a very happy Merry Christmas and a great year ahead.

So sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you and good luck with your work here on fiverr!

You’ll succeed!

I hope the best for you and your wife in your married life. Just work hard and enjoy Fiverr! :slight_smile:

All the best to you. Fiverr is definitely a place where a commitment and lots of hard work goes a long way.

Kim

Agreed try and have a great Christmas, I know it is a hard time for a lot of people!

Congrats on your level. Good luck with your success and remember to never give up!

Keep going… All the best for your future assignments…

Good luck! hopefully we will be a great place for you to live on the 'net :slight_smile:

Thank you guys for all the nice words. When you are going through bad times, I have noticed that even the small things that you do with no harm in mind go awkwardly wrong and you do things you later wish you had not done. I have had enough troubles and I pray to God that the things will begin to change from here on.

I am going through quite a similar situation these days… Well I haven’t been booted out of my house yet, :smiley: …but it quite similar, actually its mostly because of medical condition.

Anyway! I have checked your GIGs, I thing they are too few, I would suggest that you create more GIGs and try to make them more specific, for example “I will turn your picture into water color painting” OR “I will turn your picture into a Pop Art” etc. This will give your more exposure and in result you will get more orders. People search for their specific needs and you make sure that you are there to fulfill their specific need.

Regards

Atif

Peace Be Upon You!

So sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you and good luck with your work here on fiverr!

You’ll succeed!

I hope the best for you and your wife in your married life. Just work hard and enjoy Fiverr! :slight_smile:

All the best to you. Fiverr is definitely a place where a commitment and lots of hard work goes a long way.

Kim

Agreed try and have a great Christmas, I know it is a hard time for a lot of people!

Congrats on your level. Good luck with your success and remember to never give up!

Keep going… All the best for your future assignments…

Good luck! hopefully we will be a great place for you to live on the 'net :slight_smile:

Thank you guys for all the nice words. When you are going through bad times, I have noticed that even the small things that you do with no harm in mind go awkwardly wrong and you do things you later wish you had not done. I have had enough troubles and I pray to God that the things will begin to change from here on.