Thank you amazing people!

princemaxx

I came here on fiverr a month ago, I was lost… I didn’t know how to start, what to do.

I created a few gigs, they didn’t sell at all. I barely had any views.

Then I came to the forums, it changed my life.

There are so many amazing people here on forums and I want to dedicate this thread to them.

Bruce a.k.a Hotwebideas, an amazing guy. I wanted to make a CD cover for him because I didn’t like the one he got made, he liked my CD cover and he insisted that I would take the money (even though I didn’t want it).

That’s how it started, we then started talking and became good friends. He went and ordered another gig! Thanks a lot Bruce, it means a lot to me. You were the one who gave me hope

Ashley a.k.a tn5rr2012, we met on the forums. I asked her to review one of my gigs on the blog, this was my second sale on the forums. She misunderstood my artwork and thought it was produced by some ‘action’, I felt bad and tried to contact her. Then a great person came and told me to forget about it and move on, that’s what I did. You are amazing Ashley, thanks for the feedback! Good luck with your blog

Jo a.k.a OBG, the sweetest and the most kindhearted person I know. I had seen her post on the forums for quite a while but never really had a personal conversation. Out of Christmas spirit, I decided to give away one Christmas greeting to all forum members for free. OBG wanted one too so I made one for her. It turned out that she actually gave me a tip for my generosity and went on to promote my gigs on her facebook page, tumblr and also pin-interest. That’s a lot of promotion! It made my day. Thanks a lot OBG, you know we all love you a lot. I will never ever be able to repay you for what you did for me. 🙂

Anarcho a.k.a Anarchofighter, sorry but I don’t know your name. Anarch is the most blunt person I saw. I thought Anarcho would be mean and arrogant (that’s what it looked like when he commented on stuff) but it turned out that anarcho was a very sweet and kind person on the inside. He posted on the forums for some help and there I helped him ( I think I did, did I?). He then went and tipped me (which I didn’t expect at all!). Thanks a lot Anarcho! That positive feedback looks really good on my gig.

As you can see, money isn’t everything. We all are here to earn but there are still people who want to spend! Gifting is the biggest gift and that’s what I got. I never expected anything in return and all the people I stated above in return gave me something. Coming into the forums changed my life and I am very grateful to you all. Thanks a lot! I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You all are simply amazing. 🙂

Awwww. That was a nice thread. More people should acknowledge the good people do. When people are complimented and appreciated, they do more good for others. We need more kindness and “pay it forward” gestures in the world.

My sister had a 50" tv in the layaway, and a random people put $100 on it the other day. There’s still good people in this world, we just need more of them. Happy holidays everyone!🙂

-Nakita

princemaxx said: Anarch is the most blunt person I saw. I thought Anarcho would be mean and arrogant (that's what it looked like when he commented on stuff) but it turned out that anarcho was a very sweet and kind person on the inside.

News of my soft, kind center is GREATLY exaggerated :) If only I could prove damages to my vitriolic reputation I might have to sue for defamation :)

Archived