Thank you Customer Support

I have had all of my gigs paused for a couple of weeks, somebody ordered a tip gig for articles and my others weren’t open at that time. I said I wouldn’t do it at the moment as I needed to catch up and he ordered the wrong one. Fine he said. Today, he cancels it. I get in touch with customer support and they won’t remove the negative as I don’t have the buyer’s permission, even though he ordered the wrong gig. Which means I am probably one of the only people out there with a less than 100% rating on a tip gig, and it isn’t even my fault. I don’t even have protection from people ordering the wrong thing? Right. The best part is, I have had 4 late delivery cancellations in about 2 weeks, which means I am in danger of losing my level. Only 1 of them was my fault, the others didn’t submit the information I needed, despite me waiting for a long time and asking sigh

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You get negative feedback if he cancels for ‘late delivery’ which is what it was. He agreed it would be late as I was away (gig delivery time was a day for my ‘tip gig’ whcih is what he ordered). He cancelled after 4 days as my ‘tip gig’ had gone very late (even though he used it to order something that wasn’t a tip) I saw no need to offer mutual cancellation as he wanted the gig so much he ordered the wrong thing.

I did, they originally said I needed the buyer support, who wasn’t willing to give it as I was late… :frowning:

I closed that ticket, got another ticket agent on the case and they removed it.

If he cancels the gig, there is no negative feedback. Two are mutually exclusive, so what do you mean?

You get negative feedback if he cancels for ‘late delivery’ which is what it was. He agreed it would be late as I was away (gig delivery time was a day for my ‘tip gig’ whcih is what he ordered). He cancelled after 4 days as my ‘tip gig’ had gone very late (even though he used it to order something that wasn’t a tip) I saw no need to offer mutual cancellation as he wanted the gig so much he ordered the wrong thing.

I did, they originally said I needed the buyer support, who wasn’t willing to give it as I was late… :frowning:

I closed that ticket, got another ticket agent on the case and they removed it.

If he cancels the gig, there is no negative feedback. Two are mutually exclusive, so what do you mean?