Thank you Fiverr For everything

tarnia

I just wanted to say Thank you. I know you do not always hear it much. I am just a level 2 seller but I have managed to get some great regular clients after 2 years and I love what I do.

I really honestly wanted to show my appreciation in a post. I know we all have our off days and the odd nutter but all in all my experience here has been a great one.

Fiverr helped us keep heads above water when we were renovating our entire house and now its helping to pay for the little things like cat food and clothing while we pay off our credit card debts!!

I hope I can one day hot that magic thousand dollars a month figure thats my goal to have but in the meantime thank you buyers and thank you fiverr

Tarnia

I just wanted to say Thank you. I know you do not always hear it much. I am just a level 2 seller but I have managed to get some great regular clients after 2 years and I love what I do.

I really honestly wanted to show my appreciation in a post. I know we all have our off days and the odd nutter but all in all my experience here has been a great one.

Fiverr helped us keep heads above water when we were renovating our entire house and now its helping to pay for the little things like cat food and clothing while we pay off our credit card debts!!

I hope I can one day hot that magic thousand dollars a month figure thats my goal to have but in the meantime thank you buyers and thank you fiverr

Tarnia

Congratulations, wish you more success and higher levels with excellent clients.

However, it is not true that Fiverr doesn’t hear thank you that much… 🙂

I know you do not always hear it much.

Best of luck

Thanks for sharing your experience. It’s definitely refreshing to read something other than the typical moaning. I’ve learned that it’s not always the BIG things that count. But, the small tiniest of things!

Cheers 🍹

Archived