Thank you Fiverr Team for the Help

urbancowboy92

About a month ago I received my first order. Buyer come to design a banner. I made the order as soon as the buyer requested. But I did not receive any reply from him after I delivered the order. The order was automatically completed three days after.

About two weeks later, Buyer came back and left me a review. It says he asked for a revision but I did not reply. 😐 But in fact he never asked me for any revision or texted me.

My account rating dropped to 1.7. 😐 Probably because of the first order. So my account came to the point where I could not send a buyer request in any way. So when my first order came up with such an awkward thing, I thought I’d say goodbye to Fiverr. 😐

But in the end I decided to ask for help from the Fiverr team and left a message explaining my situation to them. Less than 24 hours later, I received an email from the Fiverr team. they ask Is my problem solved? Or maybe one of them wants to intervene in my problem. :cowboy_hat_face:

I replied back to the email that I needed their help. ✍️

So I was able to continue working on Fiverr again. Thanks to the Fiverr team. 💞

Tell you what. Never hesitate. If it’s not our fault, contact the Fiverr team as soon as possible. They can answer our questions. 💯

Archived