Fiverr Community Forum

Thank you for the Appreciation Fiverr

After a few years and 396 completed jobs being a Level 2 seller I have been knocked down to a level 1.

I can no longer send custom orders.

They also deleted my main gig after telling me it had a violation but would not tell me what it was so I did not know what to fix until after it was deleted and gone. I would have gladly fixed it and had I known what the problem was to begin with.

So thank you after years of doing jobs on here to knock me back down to level 1.

396 Jobs, 229 Reviews and I am a level 1 again that can’t even send my returning clients a custom order like they are wanting me to do.

Demoting people is not good business Fiverr.

2 Likes

Hi . What were you selling ?

I am currently a level 1 seller, and I can send plenty of custom orders. I’ve sent a few in the past few days. I can, therefore, confirm that Level 1 sellers CAN still send custom orders. :wink:

7 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your situation, but it looks like your reviews were a big problem. I think level 2 requires you to “Maintain a 4.8 star rating over the course of 60 days” and you have a 4.6 rating. I don’t think you will be able to keep a level 1 badge either without better reviews.

2 Likes

This is not the first time I have heard this either. I was a level one for a short period of time, and I remember sending plenty of custom orders at that time too.

1 Like

I agree with Lucy and Joh, I am a level 1 seller and I can send custom offers . . . :thinking:

2 Likes

Fiverr has moved me back to a Level 2 seller. Thank you :slight_smile:

The issue was being able to accept custom orders off of my main page. but now I have to get my gigs back up on there to maintain my level two status. I had taken down a lot of them to revamp them.

I do email marketing templates, facebook ads, postcards, graphic design, article writing, any marketing related tasks.

are you happy from fiverr ?

Congratulations on again becoming a Level 2 seller! :+1: