Thank you very much Fiverr!

purplicious

Hello fiverr peeps 🙂

I haven’t been active here on forum lately because I was busy dealing with fiverr orders that I started to receive 🙂:):blush::grin::grinning:
As some of you know I became Fiverr member let’s say recently. Today I got promoted to level 1 seller which for sure opened so many opportunities for me.
So thank you fiverr and to all of you guys here for huge support and cooperation

I feel very grateful and thankful

:hugs:

can you please tell me how to get more order since i am in level 2 but only getting few orders in a week

can you please tell me how to get more order since i am in level 2 but only getting few orders in a week

Have you read the many topics on the forum that already explain how sellers can earn more orders?

Hello smartseoz,

as jonbass mention on forum there is a topic about how to increase your orders.Actually many topics covering this subject. Keep adjusting your gigs and follow Buyers requests

No jonbaas can you please give me those links i really want to learn something

No jonbaas can you please give me those links i really want to learn something

No, I cannot. You will have to do your own forum research. I am no going to do your work for you. Your gigs are your business, YOU need to learn how to make them successful on your own. Research is part of being in business.

Archived