Fiverr Community Forum

Thank you!...........!

I have already got my answer!!!

4 Likes

your id will be ban very soon. do change your gig image as soon as posible, sharing contact information is against of trust and safety of fiverr.

2 Likes

Those are email signatures. The email addresses and phone numbers are obviously fake.

They are actually asking for emails, but for things like creating business cards (which is an allowed service on Fiverr), I’m pretty sure that’s fine.

1 Like

Hello Dear sister,
Please follow fiverr rule
Thanks Read first
Rb Raihan

1 Like

Don’t advertise your seller profile on topics you yourself didn’t create.

1 Like

Also, FYI @maishaferdousi since the other person only posted the ToS, and not the relevant section:

1 Like

All the signatures and that excel sheet i created by myself !! And i noticed all other sellers did like this… Is the exact problem is i added my own photo on signature?

What is the exact problem in my gigs! I couldn’t find

Ignore them, they’re just posting ToS without any context as if that’s helpful. It isn’t.

@maishaferdousi As long as you follow what I posted, you’ll be fine. I recommend you add the ‘email’ field as a gig requirement, instead of having it in your description.

Edit: Specifically, have all of these as separate mandatory requirements:

2 Likes

you can use your image in your gig
There is no issues.

1 Like

You can read the full TOS
you can’t drop just direct link.
Thanks

1 Like

Your gig have too many problem.
1.Try to attached video
2.Attached 3 standard photo
3.And attached 2 pdf file
4.Friendly Seo
5.Focus keyword
And the last thing don’t copy others or others platform images.Try to your focus your work images. Otherwise your id should be banned for fiverr break TOS.

1 Like

Please follow fiverr rule