Thanking everyone, also very specially to the Fiverr editor/editors who reviewed my account. #TRS Now! 😍

Hello there,
This is a huge thanking post for my wonderful clients, for fiverr , for all the friendly sellers who helped me by giving advice here in forum and for the fiverr editor/editors who ever checked my fiverr account and making me a top rated seller…it’s an honour for me!

I’m truly happy today… I was eating when I get the TRS message and I kept my plate a side. Got tears in my eyes… :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s hard I know to be a top rated seller …but I think the hardest thing is to keep it safe with us forever…

I sincerely thank you everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:
Wish you all success! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you very much @vicvera450 :slightly_smiling_face: #happysalestoyou :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you very much @steveeyes :slightly_smiling_face: #happysalestoyou :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations @anjaleelive1 :clap::clap::clap:

Awesome Congratulation from the core of my heart

Congratulation! enjoy your achievement! proud Lankan!

Thank you very much @madamwriter :slightly_smiling_face:#happysalestoyou :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you very much @themaster_mind :slightly_smiling_face: #happysalestoyou :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations :smiley:

Thank you very much @markwilsson :slightly_smiling_face:
#happysalestoyou :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: #proudlankans :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you very much @minfas123 :slightly_smiling_face: #happysalestoyou :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations and good luck from now on! :clap:

Thank you very much @gtrobert :slightly_smiling_face:
#happysalestoyou :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

@anjaleelive1

Congratulations and all the best to your Freelance career.

Thank you very much @balubfa12 :slight_smile: #happysalestoyou :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Anjalee,

What a sweet surprise!

I’m happy for you! Your hard work & discipline truly paid off. :tada:

Enjoy this yummy cupcake. :yum:

Cheers! :pineapple:

Congrats Anjaleee . You deserved to be a top rated seller !!! :sun_with_face::cherry_blossom:

Thank you very much @nikavoice for your kind words :slight_smile:
#happysalestoyou :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: