Fiverr Community Forum

Thanks a lot fiverr

i think i am the one who is very much thankful to fiverr…
i was being lived on the most bad days of my life.i had a job with a satisfying salary before the corona happened.When i lost my job i was confused and tensed about my career,and sometimes i had drawn into depressions… :expressionless:

As a new comer in fiverr, i am super satisfied in this platform.This gives me a fire of hope…
now i am confident about my future and i am really thankful to my friend who introduced me this platform.And i will recommend this to all my friends and i am sure about that it will become a huge help for them

thanks to fiverr.com :heartbeat:

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi, there!

Welcome to Fiverr & The Community! :tada:

Yes, so many people are still hurting mentally and financially from this virus.

That’s a great attitude to have considering the circumstances. :slightly_smiling_face: Wishing you all the best with your newfound Fiverr Career. :pineapple:

2 Likes

@jdjithiin97 welcome to fiverr! Best wishes for you!

1 Like

Welcome! I hope you get orders fast. Please correct your spelling in your gig’s description.

Iam also really thanks for my sir sajil tech center iam commes in the paltform becoz if him.lots of love and blessings to my sir

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr. Wish you good luck with your Fiverr Career.

1 Like

Welcome to this forum…

1 Like

Fiverr Welcome to the community! Have a good day. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello @sldesign937 !!! I’m from Sri Lanka too

2 Likes

Welcome to our Family and Good Luck for your career in Fiverr :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr forum. good luck. :slightly_smiling_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like