Fiverr Forum

Thanks Fiverr for Making My Financial Dream Come True

I want to Thank Fiverr and It’s Buyers for the great success I’ve had over the past 11 months.

Fiverr has allowed myself more time with my 6 Children and more time with my Lovely Hot Wife of 15 years.

I have found my niche on Fiverr and Wish all the sellers Great success

If you have any questions or need help growing your Fiverr Business please drop me a note.

http://Fiverr.com/RealWebVisitors

@realwebvisitors

WOW! Best wishes to you. :slight_smile:

Thanks @VoiceOverWork

Awesome :slight_smile:

I am working hard to get rid of family debt passed on me, each order makes me confident about the goal. I hope one day I can create the thread like you guys. :slight_smile:

@Ryuken, I wish you the best of luck and hope you reach your goals on Fiverr soon.

I love seeing these kind of posts, well done *high fives all round. I am hoping to quit my day job in the next 6 months and focus fully on Fiverr. Its an amazing concept filled with amazing people.

Nic

Yes fiverr has made many person’s life very simple than before they can work from home according to their time. Thanks to fiverr

Best of luck however be aware that with fiverr you can earn $800 one month and $20 the next so don’t give up the day job - ever

Reply to @nicred:

Never give up the day job unless you are selling something illegal on fiverr (they will rank you number 1 as they hide behind the law in their country) as they prefer to be a party to illegal sales rather than honest work

Reply to @gyoveg: I don’t sell anything illegal and Fiverr’s my day job… I think your generalization is a bit unfair!

gyoveg said: Never give up the day job unless you are selling something illegal on fiverr (they will rank you number 1 as they hide behind the law in their country) as they prefer to be a party to illegal sales rather than honest work

That's quite accusatory.

You've climbed to Level 2 with a 100% rating. One might think you are happy with your results on Fiverr. Either you're just blowin' smoke or are privy to some inside information as to how "they" operate.

What would be considered illegal? I think my niche is pretty safe :slight_smile:

Wow, that’s awesome. I just created a Gig, hopefully I’ll be writing a post like this soon, too! 6 children, wow!

Reply to @gyoveg: Sorry but this is not true. If you selling a good product and offer good Customer service your sales will stay High. It’s been proven with 1000’s of sellers on Fiverr.

Another Great Week On Fiverr

I Wish everyone a Happy and Safe Holiday Season

Im delighted to hear how well you’ve done from fiverr.com. Long may it continue

Happy Holidays everyone

That is great

hi that is a good news, thanks for that.

I am really having problems with my gigs, they have been up for almost a year and I have not gotten any sell. Is there anything I have not done right? please help me,

Reply to @gyoveg: you’re 100% right…

Reply to @realwebvisitors: it’s not tre! just the amount and quality of the traffic to your gigs matters…