Fiverr Forum

Thanks Fiverr! I got my First order in just two days. I create account two days before. G

Thanks Fiverr.

two days before i create my Account and gigs and just a 1 day after i got an order.

Wow Fiverr

@letme_reserch4u Congratulation :slight_smile:

congrats @letme_reserch4u

@letme_reserch4u
Congratulations to you

congratulations men keep it up :+1:

Wow that’s sound great man,you are very lucky that you got an order in shorter time.Keep it up

congratulation@letme_reserch4u

Congratulations, some people get their order even months later. You must be lucky. very very lucky.

congratulation to you

Hi First your profiles said that you are joined May, 17, 2018, and you said i have joined two days before,
Second i checked i thing your profiles has removed or you have different username on Fiverr…

Yeah, That’s correct. I think he did something violates ToS. If he has different username on fiverr means he has two accounts because forum username always will be fiverr account’s username. so having more that one account is also violates ToS. :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations…

letme_reserch4u congratulations

Congratulations…

hello @ letme_reserch4u congratulation for your success

Oh, My apologies… I had created my Fiverr Account before… But That was block… Now this i create new one… After long time and i got my lovely order…

Oh, My apologies… I had created my Fiverr Account before… But That was block… Now this i create new one… After long time and i got my lovely order… yesterday i got another order of $120

You are not allowed to use another account even when your account is blocked. be warned if you didn’t get an approval from CS to create a new account.

Congrats bro…,.,.,.,.,…,.,.,.,.,.,.

Congrts brother & keep go