Thanks for telling me my mistakes. I was edit my Skills and Descriptions. Now you can check and inform me all thing is good or not

javediqbal621

First, here is your profile link: https://www.fiverr.com/javediqbal621

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers.)

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused, they’re more likely go elsewhere, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)(The first sentence in every gig should echo its title, to reaffirm what you’re offering to do. Window-shoppers have a short attention span.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped badly. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized. (These are usually the first thing people will see, and a poor first impression will drive people away.)

There are several English errors in your gigs and your profile.
Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

There are several formatting issues with your gig descriptions that make them look unprofessional.

First, here is your profile link: https://www.fiverr.com/javediqbal621

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers.)

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused, they’re more likely go elsewhere, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)(The first sentence in every gig should echo its title, to reaffirm what you’re offering to do. Window-shoppers have a short attention span.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped badly. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized. (These are usually the first thing people will see, and a poor first impression will drive people away.)

There are several English errors in your gigs and your profile.

Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

There are several formatting issues with your gig descriptions that make them look unprofessional.

Wow Nice Suggestion

Thanks a lot

I am graphic designer and data entry on fiverr for two years but not order at this time. please help me and check my description and gigs and telling me my mistakes. Now you can check and inform me all thing is good or not.

thanks with best wishes

https://www.fiverr.com/users/javediqbal621/manage_gigs

A simple catchy sentence as your heading is likely to get more replies.

Archived