Fiverr Community Forum

Thanks, I hate it

Hello and welcome to my monthly ranting journal entry!

Client: - uploads unintelligible script with no instructions or direction -
Me: Hi! Can you please upload a script with punctuation and check that there are no run-on sentences? I cannot read the script as it is.
48 hours passes
Me: Hello again, just to let you know I am still waiting on the script and will not be able to get started until I hear back from you.
Client: Just read it as it is
Me: - uploads polished, final draft, revisions not included
2 days elapse, no word from client
Client: - requests revision with no notes or feedback whatsoever - Hello, I need a revision ASAP.

Hope everyone else is having a nice weekend! I just had a truly British afternoon tea (vegan edition) in the park with my friends! We sat 6 feet apart, don’t worry :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses:

XOXOXO Gwyneth

18 Likes

I love when clients request revisions constantly when it’s not included, what a great website design :slight_smile:

9 Likes

What can I say, Fiverr is full of great “features” :joy:

4 Likes

Oh yeah! It’s really nice to know that fiverr cares so deeply about their sellers, and buyers are never “always right”

3 Likes

There are no mistakes in web design. Only happy accidents. Happy for Fiverr, of course :smile:

2 Likes

I just thought, maybe a good solution to this would he to add an option in the resolution centre for buyers who aren’t satisfied with their final delivery - for the cases where the seller is actually in the wrong, for example uploading an incomplete delivery, using copyrighted material etc. ?

Buyers with no revisions can still technically keep an order in limbo indefinitely despite agreeing to the terms of the order when they purchased it. Maybe this would be a step in the right direction?

2 Likes

Oh don’t we all love it when stuff like that happens!!!

Jokes aside I’m so sorry you had to deal with this idiot.
Things are quite tough for a lot of us already, and some dummy like this just had to
make your life a bit more miserable.

I’m glad you had a great time with your friends though.
I hope the next order you get is from a kind, thoughtful and SMART buyer
with
actual brain cells.

Enjoy the rest of your day/evening!!

7 Likes