Thanks to every customer and every member encountered in fiverr

destinyguide2

What is the point of this post and why “every” one?

Please don’t make a post about nothing just for the sake of making a post. It won’t bring you sales.

I just sent it out with feelings, because the people I met will be different, and there will be good and bad experiences. This is a harvest, and it will help in the future.

Please don’t make a post about nothing just for the sake of making a post. It won’t bring you sales.

Excuse me, is it wrong for me to publish like that? If so, please delete it for me.

humanissocial via Fiverr Community Forum <fiverr_forum@discoursemail.com> 于2020年11月28日周六 上午6:49写道:

I’m guess he’s just trying to show gratitude which I believe is perfectly fine (way better than help me my account got banned posts) and I’ve seen “thank you” posts many times, but the fact that the title and the content being the exact same sentence gives the “for the sake of it” feel?? :thinking:

is it wrong for me to publish like that?

I don’t think you did anything wrong, but it might help or come across as a more enjoyable/pleasant post if you added a bit more context or perhaps share you personal experience so it will inspire and help others.

Archived