Thanks to Fiverr and need suggestions to get orders

aamsakin

• 9 months later...

Hi, These is my new gig

https://www.fiverr.com/share/pj8rRE .

When I published these gig then immediately I noticed that there is something wrong in these gig's pdf file. So I immediately pause the gig and made correction of the my gig's pdf file then edited my gig and activated the gig. It has been 7days I published these gig. Now I want to know that do the editing cause any problem in ranking the gig? I followed all the rules of fiverr while creating the gig.

• Like 4

Is the gig receiving impressions in your Gigs page? If so, then it is active and available in the site algorithm.

Minor gig edits may or may not temporarily knock a gig out of the algorithm. but the safest practice is to try to minimize the amount of edits and try to have all modifications done at one go.

• Like 3

Hi, thanks for the reply. I'm getting impressions very slowly like I get three impressions today. But I don't know these impressions are coming from fiverr or from social media. Because I'm promoting my gig in Linkedin and Twitter. So I'm confused. Please tell me what to do?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, enunciator said:

Is the gig receiving impressions in your Gigs page? If so, then it is active and available in the site algorithm.

Minor gig edits may or may not temporarily knock a gig out of the algorithm. but the safest practice is to try to minimize the amount of edits and try to have all modifications done at one go.

Please tell me if fiverr temporarily knock out my gig then how many days it will take to get back my gig ? what should I do to get back?

• Like 2

In the short answer and in my personal experience, Yes editing gigs affect the ranking. but it doesn't necessarily means it effects in a bad way all the time. it turns out to be good as well. btw, I have no idea how it works or why, probably now one here will., but yeah it happens. 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, enunciator said:

3 impressions? Ouch.

You might not actually be in the algorithm with numbers like that.

Go to the Help and Support page, press the green "Submit a Request" button, and then check if your gig is actually active or still under review here"image.thumb.png.3540a158fe678f32386c0a9659908b0a.png

Ok, Thank you. I sent a support request to support team. Can you please tell me how much time they will take to support me?

• Like 1

Hello everyone. I'm Sakin and I'm a new saller. A few days ago I was facing a problem with my new gig (https://www.fiverr.com/share/xDLWBQ). I discussed this matter here in fiverr community. Someone fiverr id name Mr. @enunciator replied me with a suggestion which helped me a lot to solve my problem. I would like to thank Mr. @enunciator for his nice suggestion. I also want to thank fiverr community. This community is really the best. Thanks again.

Regards

Sakin

• Like 6

23 hours ago, aamsakin said:

Someone fiverr id name Mr. @enunciator replied me with a suggestion which helped me a lot to solve my problem.

That is fantastic news! I am sure that @enunciatorwill appreciate your feedback. I am sure it was much more helpful than the posts saying things like stay online, post 10 buyer requests and the like. I think I will find that thread and see what @enunciatorhad to say! 

• Like 6

On 6/29/2021 at 10:38 PM, vickiespencer said:

That is fantastic news! I am sure that @enunciatorwill appreciate your feedback. I am sure it was much more helpful than the posts saying things like stay online, post 10 buyer requests and the like. I think I will find that thread and see what @enunciatorhad to say! 

Thank u.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Hi, I'm AAMSAKIN. I'm providing accounting and bookkeeping service here on fiverr. Recently I have successfully completed 3orders from one of my gig and delivered them to the clients by following fiverr's rules accurately. But my portfolios not added on my gig. I want to know why my portfolios were not added on my gig??

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, aamsakin said:

Hi, I'm AAMSAKIN. I'm providing accounting and bookkeeping service here on fiverr. Recently I have successfully completed 3orders from one of my gig and delivered them to the clients by following fiverr's rules accurately. But my portfolios not added on my gig. I want to know why my portfolios were not added on my gig??

I think the buyer didn't want to add the completed work on your portfolio that's why.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

• 1 year later...

Hi, This is A A M SAKIN. I am a level one seller on fiver.  When I search for my gig which is the gig I got or did the most work from, I see my gig on the 2nd page if I filter by Level-1 and Online Sellers.  And if I search with only online seller filter then I see my gig on 4th page.  And if I don't use any filter, my gig goes to the back page.
I am physically challenged and for various reasons it is not possible for me to stay online on fiver 24 hours a day.  Kindly suggest me what can I do in such a situation.  thank you

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4