Thanks To Fiverr Dollars

emeraldawnn

When I first started working on Fiverr, most of the money was going toward food and other necessities. Granted times are different - because most of my money from Fiverr sits in a holding pattern - meaning when I NEED it, I use it. I have three bills I pay from it and the rest is gravy (so to speak).

Today, I decided to treat myself to a very late birthday present - hubby and I are going to the Evanescence/Lindsey Stirling concert in July.

If it wasn’t for the money I make through Fiverr, then I don’t think I’d have been able to throw down the kind of money I did on the tickets without resorting to the credit card.

No credit card needed today! This girl is ecstatic (too bad the concert wasn’t a rave one but Lindsey Stirling music is def. worth a listen in concert.)

I can’t wait!

Have a great time, you deserve it! I use my fiverr money to dine out, pay bills, hire household help and all kinds of things.

Thanks MissC. I pay for my gym membership, my FIL’s vehicle and our dental insurance through my Fiverr funds - as well as any PayPal credit purchases I make at any one time. This time next year, I won’t have to worry about the FIL’s car because it’ll be paid off. Then I can throw the extra funds at one of our other vehicles or my student loans.

I’m like you though - about 1/3 of the funds go toward extras - clothing, dining out, things the youngest boy would like to do, etc.

My husband calls me the money buzzard. I watch all accounts like a hawk.

When I first started working on Fiverr, most of the money was going toward food and other necessities. Granted times are different - because most of my money from Fiverr sits in a holding pattern - meaning when I NEED it, I use it. I have three bills I pay from it and the rest is gravy (so to speak).

Today, I decided to treat myself to a very late birthday present - hubby and I are going to the Evanescence/Lindsey Stirling concert in July.

If it wasn’t for the money I make through Fiverr, then I don’t think I’d have been able to throw down the kind of money I did on the tickets without resorting to the credit card.

No credit card needed today! This girl is ecstatic (too bad the concert wasn’t a rave one but Lindsey Stirling music is def. worth a listen in concert.)

I can’t wait!

most of the money was going toward food

Same to case for me… 🙂

I can’t wait!

This is awesome! ❤️ Amy Lee! This is what life is all about taking time to enjoy the little things.

All work and no play is boring. :-1:t4:

I went to see LORDE recently and it was so much fun. Next up, Jay & Bey!

I’d take it as a compliment. 😅

This is awesome! ❤️ Amy Lee! This is what life is all about taking time to enjoy the little things.

All work and no play is boring. :-1:t4:

I went to see LORDE recently and it was so much fun. Next up, Jay & Bey!

I’d take it as a compliment. 😅

Evanescence

Was at a concert of Evanescence a long time ago. They rock.

Have fun! <-OP

Evanescence

Have fun! <-OP

Hey, Mario! 😎

How was your weekend?

Here’s another one I’ll be snagging tickets for. 😛

I ❤️ the 90s tour!

i_love_the_90s_admat_b8b6f3f7f2e5dd904bfafa9660f0933f.today-inline-large.jpg.9bb874209f511bf22db852dd41f457b8.jpg

Hey, Mario! 😎

How was your weekend?

Here’s another one I’ll be snagging tickets for. 😛

I ❤️ the 90s tour!

I was starting the spring cleaning of my house and my smartphone fell in a bucket of water 😦

Hahaha

Just watched ‘Roxanne Roxanne’ and ‘The Defiant Ones’ on Netflix.

The last concert I visited was in 2015 in Cologne ‘Die Antwoord’.

I was starting the spring cleaning of my house and my smartphone fell in a bucket of water 😦

Hahaha

Hahaha

I haven’t started my spring cleaning yet, I’m looking forward to starting a 🌷 garden tho.

As for your smartphone, damn that sucks. 😂

💦

I wonder if Die Antwoord ever tour the 🇺🇸 I’ve heard a few people talk about this group!

Hahaha

I haven’t started my spring cleaning yet, I’m looking forward to starting a 🌷 garden tho.

As for your smartphone, damn that sucks. 😂

💦

I wonder if Die Antwoord ever tour the 🇺🇸 I’ve heard a few people talk about this group!

They did tour the US.

Hahaha

Really? 😯 How long ago?

The least fun is setting 1/3 aside for the IRS, but taxes are a reality. I recall one seller who didn’t plan for it and got bit hard. At a certain threshold, PayPal will send the IRS a 1099 reporting your income.

The IRS takes out a huge chunk from my bank account 4 times a year automatically to pay for my taxes.

The least fun is setting 1/3 aside for the IRS, but taxes are a reality. I recall one seller who didn’t plan for it and got bit hard. At a certain threshold, PayPal will send the IRS a 1099 reporting your income.

I use my school federal taxes to pay for my freelance taxes. It evens out. We paid just $269 in federal this year and actually got state back.

Archived