Thanks to Fiverr for an incredible marketplace

mohsinmoi

I just wanted to say thank you for an incredible marketplace, I am seriously impressed.

Over the last month, I have made 7 sales and made a total of $288. It didn’t take me long at all to make it to a Level One Seller. I have 7 positive reviews and a 5-star rating.

What an awesome and exciting experience this has been! Honestly, I never expected much from Fiverr. I had heard it is an awesome way to make an extra income and I have been a member for over a year.

Now I can see that with time Fiverr will be adding a lovely side income to my full-time career in Networking.

Glad to hear you’ve had success! I also got a few nice orders right away, and though my stream of orders was steady (but relatively low) for the first few months, it really picked up to the point where Fiverr is now my primary freelancing platform. Some people struggle when first getting into the Fiverr marketplace, but once you gain some momentum, there’s tremendous potential here. Keep up the good work!

Glad to hear you’ve had success! I also got a few nice orders right away, and though my stream of orders was steady (but relatively low) for the first few months, it really picked up to the point where Fiverr is now my primary freelancing platform. Some people struggle when first getting into the Fiverr marketplace, but once you gain some momentum, there’s tremendous potential here. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for this. I’m just getting started and I’ve gotten 4 gigs so far. Consistency creates momentum, so I’m expecting it to continue to pick up as I work the Buyer’s Request section and promote on social media.

Thanks for the success story!

Archived