Thanks to Fiverr for giving me chance to introduce myself

Hi There All,

my name is Aamir, I´m a graphic and webdesigner from lahore, Pakistan. I´m new to Fiverr community. So I say hello to all webflowers does´t matter if you are man or woman, girl or boy, black or white. We all in one place we all nerds of good design and for sure webdesign and business logos.

today I come up with two reasons, first to introduce you myself, secondly
as a graphic designer I would like to share my recent experience on my first order.

Before I share my personal experience I would like to share a very famous story which I consider will helpful for buyers.

2012 London Olympic Games logo via DavidAirey

london-2012.jpg.e223934b0bc439acf97668fe353f9923.jpg

The 2012 Olympic Games are fully underway and among the buzz of gold medals, world records, and outstanding athleticism is the controversy over the London Olympic logo.

A colorful depiction of the year 2012, this jagged and modern design has received more confusion and distaste than acceptance. Design firm Wolff Olins was chosen over 6 years ago to create the 2012 London Olympic Games logo. When it was revealed in 2007, a petition circulated Great Britain that was signed by over 48,000 citizens to have the £400,000 logo scrapped and redesigned.

London Olympics chairman, Lord Sebastian Coe, defends the design at launch in 2007 by saying, “It won’t be everybody’s taste immediately but it’s a brand that we genuinely believe can be a hard working brand which builds on pretty much everything we said in Singapore about reaching out and engaging young people.” Today, the logo is even more contested and controversial among all ages. The London Olympic committee, however, stuck to the original design and built a complete brand around it using the 2012 font nearly everywhere in the Olympic Park, including the running track.

Aside from this controversy, we thought it would be interesting to look back at the Olympic logos from the past to see the evolution. All of them are colorful and show a bit of the host country’s personality. You can see a few of them below.
Olympic-logos.jpg.9ea2e8571b55090dec45041fee10d992.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived