Thanks to our female community members!

wooden_fish

Today’s International Women’s Day! In celebration of this month and particularly today, Fiverr posted 2 articles on their blog. In the first, they shared art by some great female illustrators on Fiverr The second was an interview with 3 women in STEM/Tech fields.

I thought this would be a great time to thank the numerous women who make this forum a friendly and productive community. A super-special shoutout to @fonthaunt, @annai80 and @sue_mcl of the moderation team as well as @misscrystal, @miiila, @vickiespencer, @zeus777, @nikavoice, @mariashtelle1 for their extensive contributions.

You all do a great job keeping things civil, sharing your knowledge and experience, and providing valuable insights on controversial topics. Regardless of how many or few sales you’ve made on Fiverr, you’ve certainly made an impact on the forum and on me. Great work!

For all the ladies out there who haven’t made my list, certainly don’t take it in a poor light. Maybe you’re new here, maybe your username slipped my mind (quite possible), or maybe you just didn’t make the cut (I can’t very well go tagging hundreds of users). Take this as an invitation to step it up and participate on Fiverr and the forum even more! I think you’ll be rewarded for the time you invest contributing and improving your skills.

After all, you are a confident, motivated, talented woman. You are a DOER.

It’s been a long hard fight for us with a lot more to do.

Passed by Congress June 4, 1919, and ratified on August 18, 1920, the 19th amendment granted women the right to vote . The 19th amendment guarantees all American women the right to vote . Achieving this milestone required a lengthy and difficult struggle; victory took decades of agitation and protest.

"Friends and fellow citizens: I stand before you tonight under indictment for the alleged crime of having voted at the last presidential election, without having a lawful right to vote. It shall be my work this evening to prove to you that in thus voting, I not only committed no crime, but, instead, simply exercised my citizen’s rights, guaranteed to me and all United States citizens by the National Constitution, beyond the power of any state to deny.
The preamble of the Federal Constitution says:
We, the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquillity, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America." -Susan B. Anthony

😳 and where is my email with congratulations?

Looks like they forgot about some other “women”.

Alrighty I will just think that I’m still a “girl” and that’s why I didn’t get an email 🙈

P.s not sure why it made my text in bold

@mariashtelle1 It wasn’t anything special just for me - was the general mail out to everyone taking you to the fiverr blog celebrating women. I just thought it was nice is all 🙂 If you don’t get emails from fiverr maybe you don’t have the email option ticked on your profile?

@mariashtelle1 It wasn’t anything special just for me - was the general mail out to everyone taking you to the fiverr blog celebrating women. I just thought it was nice is all 🙂 If you don’t get emails from fiverr maybe you don’t have the email option ticked on your profile?

Oh no, I receive loads of emails from fiverr 🙈 I have all boxes ticked for fiverr emails

I even went and double checked.

Not a big deal though, just thought it’s funny that they didn’t send it to everyone

Today’s International Women’s Day! In celebration of this month and particularly today, Fiverr posted 2 articles on their blog. In the first, they shared art by some great female illustrators on Fiverr The second was an interview with 3 women in STEM/Tech fields.

I thought this would be a great time to thank the numerous women who make this forum a friendly and productive community. A super-special shoutout to @fonthaunt, @annai80 and @sue_mcl of the moderation team as well as @misscrystal, @miiila, @vickiespencer, @zeus777, @nikavoice, @mariashtelle1 for their extensive contributions.

You all do a great job keeping things civil, sharing your knowledge and experience, and providing valuable insights on controversial topics. Regardless of how many or few sales you’ve made on Fiverr, you’ve certainly made an impact on the forum and on me. Great work!

For all the ladies out there who haven’t made my list, certainly don’t take it in a poor light. Maybe you’re new here, maybe your username slipped my mind (quite possible), or maybe you just didn’t make the cut (I can’t very well go tagging hundreds of users). Take this as an invitation to step it up and participate on Fiverr and the forum even more! I think you’ll be rewarded for the time you invest contributing and improving your skills.

After all, you are a confident, motivated, talented woman. You are a DOER.

I thought this would be a great time to thank the numerous women who make this forum a friendly and productive community.

That’s nice to read, thank you! And thank you to these women, tagged or not (some of which may not be identifiable as women based on username and profile pic), from me too!

I got (and even opened and read 😉 on top of working on orders like visiting family at the hospital … nah, there are many many guys who do their part, and more, I know that. Thank you to everyone who does “community things”! ❤️

• 3 months later...

Aww, shucks! 😊

tenor.gif.62169c2071b4959069dda3bb8dfa9f9f.gif

Um, OK, so it has been dinosaur 🦕 years since I’ve logged on here. My notifications list is several miles long. 😬 I just clicked on this one randomly, I’m glad that I did. It was nice to read such a lovely message. 🙂

Thank you @wooden_fish 🐠 for giving us ladies props. There are others who no longer visit this forum (if y’all are reading this, you know whom I’m referring to 😉)

Women are truly amazing!

Toodles 🍍

Archived