That is a good gig?

looklik

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Please see (PPD) point 1 here: Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories, and be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Please see (PPD) point 1 here: Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories, and be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thank you. I will do it . Did you visit my gig if you did can you tell me what is your opinion ?

If I had not looked at your gig, I would not have shared this specific point.

Thank you. I will do it . Did you visit my gig if you did can you tell me what is your opinion ?

Your description says “And I can teaching it .” - I’d probably reword that.

Also maybe change the package titles and descriptions. The descriptions all say “Good”

and the package titles say “ARABIC” for the basic one and “ENGLISH” for the standard one etc. I’m not sure that’s the best way to title them if your gig is for translating between the languages.

Also your gig title says “frensh”. Maybe that could be changed.

Also your gig tags are “job” and “good” - maybe change the tags or add some that are more translation related, something someone is likely to use to search for your gig.

Also maybe change the package titles and descriptions. The descriptions all say “Good”

and the package titles say “ARABIC” for the basic one and “ENGLISH” for the standard one etc. I’m not sure that’s the best way to title them if your gig is for translating between the languages.

Also your gig tags are “job” and “good” - maybe change the tags or add some that are more translation related, something someone is likely to use to search for your gig.

Thank you my friend . I will change all that now , thanks.

I saw it . It very interested . I try to applicat this ppd . Thank you.

I noticed the frensh thing too…it’s actually in the link itself!

I think the only way to fix the link is to delete the gig and make it again. I would definitely recommend trying to take care of that issue asap!

I noticed the frensh thing too…it’s actually in the link itself!

I think the only way to fix the link is to delete the gig and make it again. I would definitely recommend trying to take care of that issue asap!

Thank you for your comment my friend . I changed it . You can see it and give me you opinion. Thank you very much .

Most of what’s in your profile description should be in the gig description. Profile should be about you.

Thank you very much for you advices it very important and rich . I will make new picture for my profile description. Thank you again for all .

Archived