That moment when

deivys20071

Personally, I don’t try to relight energy saving light bulbs with actual fire when this happens. Each to their own though.

The easy solution is to use a laptop with a half decent battery and have a MiFi device on standby. However, you have to be careful with the latter. I bought one and made the carrier promise that if I topped up $30, that credit would not expire after 30 days, then when i came to need it, yep, the credit had expired.

Personally, I don’t try to relight energy saving light bulbs with actual fire when this happens. Each to their own though.

The easy solution is to use a laptop with a half decent battery and have a MiFi device on standby. However, you have to be careful with the latter. I bought one and made the carrier promise that if I topped up $30, that credit would not expire after 30 days, then when i came to need it, yep, the credit had expired.

Personally, I don’t try to relight energy saving light bulbs with actual fire when this happens. Each to their own though

hahah! 💡

Although it could happen 😂

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.e9ae5825f99f69dc9dcd92ffe29e2e7b.jpg

fcb218fa8266a1a80f5b11a0d6e9542d.jpg.9ceca657a3f495017a63fc8db4d8c43d.jpg

The easy solution is to use a laptop with a half decent battery and have a MiFi device on standby

yeah I agree 🙂

Archived