The 6 Star Review

silberma1976

I think the best six-star review one can get is a tip or repeat buyer. I just figured the headline would get some attention and a conversation going.

I think the best six-star review one can get is a tip or repeat buyer

I always wondered if the sellers actually care about tips. Does it signify, “I did great job!” or is it just extra money?

I recall asking that awhile back, some replied and said yes, while a few said they don’t believe in tips and others say they felt guilty when they get tips.

I always wondered if the sellers actually care about tips. Does it signify, “I did great job!” or is it just extra money?

I recall asking that awhile back, some replied and said yes, while a few said they don’t believe in tips and others say they felt guilty when they get tips.

I love tips. It means I exceeded expectations. Not everyone can tip, and I never expect repeat buyers to do so everytime. If I had to choose, I’d take the repeat buyer.

Who won’t love tips. I mean I like it and its a way to appreciate the sellers. A tip and a repeat buyer… I want both 😀

Archived