Fiverr Forum

The Art of Speed Contest

Start your engines! We’ve partnered with Griiip to give you a chance to design a race car in our Art of Speed Contest. The contest opens today and will run through October 18th, check out how you can enter and the official rules here: https://lp.fiverr.com/artofspeed/

87 Likes

:star_struck: Amazing , Great contest for all

6 Likes

Cool!!!
Especially for all motor sports lovers
I will participate !!!

7 Likes

I love this. I hope I will submit my design very soon

3 Likes

This contest makes me wish I were a designer! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

This is a great opportunity for all designer to:slightly::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good… brother, Keep it up

3 Likes

Outstanding!

Same as Vickie Spencer said–wish I were a designer too!

I hope you push this out to all designers on the site (and maybe Facebook-ad it so new designers join the community?) since the number coming to the forum will be limited. I hope we all get to see the winning design. It’s hard to know where to head for any follow-up news of various promos.

12 Likes

outstanding performance on design in roll play

5 Likes

I love this Concept, its really Big opportunity for Designer, i am Submit my Design Very Soon

5 Likes

hi there could some one check what griiip do ? there website is stopping and slows down !!
http://www.griiip.com/

2 Likes

awesome contest! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Great concept indeed. It creates an avenue for designers to work outside fiverr buying and selling norm.

This will give a designer more challenges and opportunity to grow. I already saw this concept in a designer site and I liked the way it helped them.

I hope to see more of this type of contest here and even in other categories.

2 Likes

Really I appreciate that

2 Likes

great opportunity…

2 Likes

Amazing :heart_eyes: Good Broo :+1:

How I wish I could design a thing!:weary::weary: Goodluck to y’all!

1 Like

Really,It’s awesome.

2 Likes

I can’t join this contest because i can’t design a little bit :frowning: