The Awesome Feeling Of My First Order

kate_johnson

Earlier today I got my first order from the Buyer Requests section. This a huge moment for me especially considering I have been around for a while without a success story to show for it. Matter of fact, I was just about to give up. Anyway, it feels amazing and I felt the necessity to share this with you all. Hopefully, there will be a lot more coming. 😊

Earlier today I got my first order from the Buyer Requests section. This a huge moment for me especially considering I have been around for a while without a success story to show for it. Matter of fact, I was just about to give up. Anyway, it feels amazing and I felt the necessity to share this with you all. Hopefully, there will be a lot more coming. 😊

Hopefully, there will be a lot more coming

Jambo Kate! 🙂

Surely, until you reach level 2, once you start getting orders, your gig will be given a slight boost.

So Good luck and hope you persevere.

Hopefully, there will be a lot more coming

Jambo Kate! 🙂

Surely, until you reach level 2, once you start getting orders, your gig will be given a slight boost.

So Good luck and hope you persevere.

Jambo Kate! 🙂Surely, until you reach level 2, once you start getting orders, your gig will be given a slight boost. So Good luck and hope you persevere.

Hey djgodknows,

Level 2 huh? Sounds like some far off dream, but it is one that I look forward to. Thank you.

I was on here for a while–about a year–without an order and I’d basically forgotten about Fiverr. Then recently I got an order out of the blue, focused on doing my best even though it was a challenging one, and got a 5 star review. Hopefully the momentum will only grow from now on.
I’m on these forums looking for tips about how to grow my business. Because it doesn’t seem to happen automatically, and like with amazon ebooks, if you’re not actively marketing you seem to disappear into the pack.

I was on here for a while–about a year–without an order and I’d basically forgotten about Fiverr. Then recently I got an order out of the blue, focused on doing my best even though it was a challenging one, and got a 5 star review. Hopefully the momentum will only grow from now on.

I’m on these forums looking for tips about how to grow my business. Because it doesn’t seem to happen automatically, and like with amazon ebooks, if you’re not actively marketing you seem to disappear into the pack.

You’re a lot like me. When I first got here I thought creating a gig is all it took but I’m coming to realise that there is a lot more to it than that. I wish you all the very best and hope that months down the line when we come back to tell our stories, they’ll be of success.

I got a 5-star rating too, by the way. I gave it my all and the client made another order.

Archived