The best and offordable wordpress full website building gig on fiverr

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

Hi I’m new to fiverr still waiting for my first order this topic about my fiverr gig I’m 100% sure my prices are very cheap and best wordpress affordable gig on fiverr here my description

Designing your website doesn’t have to be an expensive or a cumbersome task. That’s why you should choose an industry professional Web Developer to design & develop your web site.

here you are in right place Well the reason could be anything ! I’m isn’t just another wordpress website developer the site optimized for not only desktop, mobile phones and tablets too. Responsive design isn’t another term for me to charge my client money. It’s one of the fundamentals that I apply for your site

i will develop any type of website such as :-

E-commerce BlogBusinessEntertainmentMagazineReal state or any other 

I will provide;

fully responsive website and upload your content free of chargea back end user friendly CMS for easy management(Wordpress is world's most populer CMS)100% Customer Satisfaction  Guaranteeattractive web design and layoutsa list of professional websites which can serve as excellent sources of inspirationsupport & maintenance 

Integrating Plugins

AkismetAll in One SEO PackAmazonAweberClickbankContact Form 7FacebookGetresponseGravity FormsInstagramLinkedInMailchimpPaypalTwitterVimeoW3 Total CacheWooCommerceWordPress SEO by YoastYoutube

Please contact me before placing an order or if you have any kind of questions*

*Gig packages

$5 Basic(Fully responsive website with contact forms, social media, 2 revisions, 3 days post-support. )

BLOG OR ONE PAGE WEBSITE

Responsive Design

Content Upload

Plugins/Extensions Installation = 5

Number of Pages = 1

Revisions = 2

Delivery time = 5 days

$50 Standard(5 pages professional and responsive website with 5 days support)

FOR STARTUP OR BUSINESS WEBSITES

Responsive Design

Content Upload

Plugins/Extensions Installation = 8

Number of Pages = 5

Revisions = 3

Delivery time = 7 days

$50 Premium(Ecommerce(PayPal) of 5+ pages and 30 products. able to add unlimited more. 8 days support)

E COMMERCE READY BUSINESS WEBSITE

Responsive Design

Content Upload

E-Commerce Functionality

Number of Products = 30

Plugins/Extensions Installation = 10

Number of Pages = 5+

Revisions = 4

Delivery time =8 days

than you

Archived