The best suggestion to get buyers to send the full details sellers need: The Question Editor

hotwebideas

I see a lot of forum posts where the seller complains that the buyer does not send the full necessary details sellers need.

How about a FORM that the buyer MUST fill out? I suggest The Question Editor.

When the seller creates the gig, there would be a section where the seller enters one or more questions for the buyer.

When the seller orders the gig, they would have a form to answer those questions. Replace this with that “Buyer must enter details”…

Sellers will be able to add, delete, and edit the questions as often as needed when they edit their gig descriptions, gig extras, etc.

This, my friends, would eliminate a lot of problems with buyers not providing the needed information.

Bruce

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, it would probably help in most of these situations. I would also like to see the the order process combined with the “respond to seller’s instructions” piece. Right now it’s two separate things—the buyer can order, but never provide the required information in the “instructions to the buyer.” There’s no point in telling me I have an order (or counting it as an order) until the buyer has sent the required information.

I agree, it would probably help in most of these situations. I would also like to see the the order process combined with the “respond to seller’s instructions” piece. Right now it’s two separate things—the buyer can order, but never provide the required information in the “instructions to the buyer.” There’s no point in telling me I have an order (or counting it as an order) until the buyer has sent the required information.

I believe that the order should not go through until the buyer fills in all the details. What is the point of having a nagging order in your box that cannot be filled, cannot be canceled and you cannot do anything about until the buyer gets off their lazy behind and gives you what you want. It’s not that hard. Do not allow orders to process until all info is filled out.

I believe that the order should not go through until the buyer fills in all the details. What is the point of having a nagging order in your box that cannot be filled, cannot be canceled and you cannot do anything about until the buyer gets off their lazy behind and gives you what you want. It’s not that hard. Do not allow orders to process until all info is filled out.

Archived