The best way to get many orders

isabel55

Reply to @kreativa: I have seen that men who want to get more sales on Fiverr, often use fake female profiles. Of course, don’t take me wrong, I certainly don’t mean that isabel55 is a ‘he’ 🙂 But it would help to not use Anne Hathaway’s picture since this is also against the Terms of Service.

Wow. You must be one of the most popular people on the planet if you have enough legit FB followers that you can get 100K of them to like someone (Yes, I checked out your gigs.) Are you an actress, model, or pop singer for your regular job ?

Guest strokelogocomp

Congratulation for your success. I got almost 42 order within 18 days and i am still waiting to promote for level one. I know it take one month to achieve level one badge but i saw many user who achieve top rated seller within 3 month.

Reply to @isabel55: Ms. Hathaway, that’s literally unbelievable! We’ll see if your profile is still up a little further down the road. I guess acting and singing in Les Mis wasn’t making enough money so you had to resort to selling Facebook likes. Since those gigs don’t typically last long anymore, you might want to get another movie deal as soon as you can.

Archived