Fiverr Forum

The best way to get your first order and more

Create an awesome gig, get fiverr app from playstore. remain 24/7 online and active for a week.

Be the first person who send offer to requests in buyer requests page as soon as page reloads.

Give revisions, low rates, free samples or any other offer you can give , so the buyer attracts towards your offer and you can get your first order.

Observe the best time when buyer requests page gets new requests, Set the time to your alarm and be there at the right time.

Ask them to inbox if you are not sure what the request is about.
Free samples is important before they place the order, but make sure to protect your design with watermarks and reduce the size to thumbnail, so they won’t use it without even paying.

Note: this will not only help you get your first order, but also helps you get daily order from buyer requests.

P.s -This is how I reached at level 2 seller.

Feel free to ask here or in the INBOX , if you’r struggling to get your first order or daily orders.
Thanks

Hmmm…“Give revisions, low rates, free samples” yes, that sounds like great way to get your 1st order, however do you think that will also work long term?

yes, these are the only way I’m still getting daily orders.
You can increase the rates at some point though, but revisions and samples are really important to make them your repeat buyers.

I am totally agreed with this. I am also using this and it really works. Every newbie should try these steps to start their business on FIVERR.
Thanks for sharing

Thanks and yes these are really nice tips not only for first order.

welcome :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

Interesting, thanks for the advice

welcome

This is really helpful I just setup an account today and am excited to begin selling. Thank you very much for sharing the wealth of knowledge.

I think not only for first order but it’s also helpful for daily basis orders.

Best of luck for your business :slight_smile:

welcome, check other sellers profile to create a nice description for your gig .
add tags related your gig also.

Best of luck

yes, it’s very helpful.
Just because of you extra efforts
this will also helps you get tip from buyers after the order.

thanks for your advice :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

Great tips !! THanks

Thanks for the advice…it really helpful

Thanks for sharing. But I still stragle to get my first Order, after i join for 1 months now. Please any help? ?

Thanks for sharing. But I still stragle to get my first Order, after i join for 1 month. Please any help?