The Boys and The Girls Say, "Hello & Good-Bye."

gina_riley2

Here are some illustrations that I got done awhile back - for fun - on my 5r story. I was going to share a little at a time, but thought this may be as good as any, to show off all.

You may recognize a few of the characters already from the previous post and some may even resemble a few that you know.

A special thank you to @zeus777 for her amazing artwork and innovative thinking. Trust me, it was all her!

Enjoy! - Gina

The Girls

girls.thumb.jpg.b6f37cf15e7249ff551acd1d9ce2c2ab.jpg

The Boys

Boys.thumb.jpg.3d7e2de2365d5df3f93e78702387b67d.jpg

NOTE: Please do not use for commercial purposes. Feel free to download for forum use only.

Can I be featured as well? 😍

I had those done before you became my - brother in arms (in other words before you were active on the forum). The next set may take awhile but you are on my list with a few of the other boys of forum including woofy, brandon, to name a few!

🙂

I had those done before you became my - brother in arms (in other words before you were active on the forum). The next set may take awhile but you are on my list with a few of the other boys of forum including woofy, brandon, to name a few!

🙂

giphy.gif.68b0aeb42e980c814a66b6f9040d7bd1.gif

@zeeshan_tirmizi of course I liked/loved those - I know @zeus777 for a long time, I’m always fascinated by her work! 😍

I know, right? 😂 I can’t stop watching it. Every time I’m in a bad mood, I look at it and burst into laughter!

LOL. Yes, it´s a very funny GIF. Speaking of cats, if you like cats, I can recommend you this channel to watch on Youtube. 🙂

@woofy31

favicon-vfl8qSV2F.icoYouTube AK162_7Jw1PsJ3G4ByoSBcdIuGtx9SXaHgsLBE5PZQ%22

mugumogu

名前:まる 種類:スコティッシュフォールド オス Name:Maru Breed:Scottish Fold Male

Archived